Friday, August 22, 2008

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Thankfully the work week has gone by quickly, and the weekend is fast approaching.

Sadly, it's been a rough week for my husband's family. While in Maine last weekend we received news that dh's grandfather was in the hospital and needed emergency surgery. When the doctor's opened him up, they feared the worst. After awaiting biopsy results, we finally received good news today that everything was benign. His grandfather is still in the hospital recovering, and it is still a slow road to healing and being able to return home.

Tonight, or last night should as I say considering it's the wee hours of the morning, we spent in the hospital with dh's father, who experienced a "mini stroke." He's having more extensive testing in the morning.

So, some of my updates have been put on hold, though I was able to put a few more items in my etsy shop just now. Hopefully I'll have the details of the RAK by the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hugs* to both you and Ernie! I know how bad seems to breed more bad. If you need anything, I'm here for you.