Look who's taking Karate - he absolutely LOVES it.
We're moving forward with purchasing this home. As long as things go smoothly from here on out, we should be home-owners on June 19. And by smoothly, I mean financially-smooth as well. Making sure we not only have enough for the down payment but all the other little costs, which seem to expand by the minute. Anyone have a clear cut list of costs we're likely to procure? Because our bank can't seem to give us all the answers.
Oh, call us crazy, but by mid-June, we'll not only be first-time home-buyers, but first-time parents as well. Oy! I'm sure I'll look back on this time and wonder what the heck I was thinking. Either that, or I'll pat myself on the back for being so productive in one month.
My doctor sent me home with a bunch of papers to look at and fill out, one of which includes my "birthing plan." Umm, no, I do not know if I want the baby to have skin-to-skin contact and be breast fed before she is weighed, cleaned, and all that good stuff. I don't know if I want the umbilical cord cut after its done pulsating. And pain meds? When, what, and how much to have? No clue. I've never done this before, so I'm not too sure of what I'll be able to handle.
While I attempt to
8 Things that I am looking forward to:
1. Reclaiming my body. (Can you tell I'm getting to the end of my pregnancy?)
2. Drinking coffee, coke, juice, a glass of wine, and eating sweets again.
3. Things to be all said and done with this house buying process - it is stressful.
4. Seeing my baby daughter for the first time.
5. Purging the junk in my
6. Doing some scrapbooking on Saturday, National Scrapbooking Day!
7. Decorating our new home. Looking forward to a clean slate.
8. Wearing my wedding ring again.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Worked, worked, worked.
2. Roasted a whole chicken for dinner. Yum (even if I cooked it upside down).
3. Craved an iced coffee.
4. Watched Idol, and was shocked by Adam being in the bottom 3.
5. Perused online. Read some blogs. Got sucked into Facebook.
6. Cleaned the microwave.
7. Talked to my sister on the phone.
8. Worried about finances.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. See my sister and nephews more often.
2. Be more organized.
3. Be more motivated.
4. Be a stay-at-home Mommy.
5. Be more outgoing.
6. Be independently wealthy.
7. Get published in a scrapbook magazine.
8. Feel as though I am
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. American Idol
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Private Practice
5. Guiding Light
6. Ellen (that girl makes me laugh)
7. The Cash Cab (dh and I watch this when we order pizza for dinner)
8. The Bachelor, when it's on.
8 People I'm Tagging:
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!