Monday, April 6, 2009

Officially



I've been in a bit of a funk the last few days. I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy hormones. Regardless, I'm finding myself easily irritated lately. My goal today is to try to stay away from people as much as possible!

In other news...

I am officially in the third trimester of my pregnancy.

Officially feeling larger than large, and wondering if I'll ever see my toes again.

Officially craving all the things I can't have - feta cheese, coffee, deli meat, coffee, coke, coffee, sweets, coffee, wine, and did I mention, coffee?

Officially unable to sleep through the night. Perhaps this is pre-training.

Officially huge in the boob department. My husband affectionately calls my 38D bra, "the soup bowls."

Officially missing my old wardrobe.

Officially excited, anxious, and nervous that in possibly two months - eight weeks - I could be having this baby! Where did the time go?

1 comment:

Amber Filkins said...

Awwww, I could tell that you'd been feeling a little down via Facebook. But of course I would be too if the weather were still nasty here in April. I can't handle that much winter.

Yay for getting into the 3rd trimester already!! I know how that last trimester feels though. Yuck!

You need one of those signs that says "Yes, I'm pregnant, it's a girl, June 11". {I can't remember your exact due date, lol}