Saturday, August 1, 2009

Today

Outside my window... beautiful blue sky with not a cloud in sight. It's a gorgeous Saturday afternoon, and the sun is a much welcome change from the rain we've been having.

I am thinking... that I should be more productive today, and should insist on the husband taking care of Katie for a bit so I can get some things done around the house.

I am thankful for... a healthy, beautiful baby girl.

From the kitchen... warmed up leftover Chinese takeout.

I am wearing... a tank top and barely squeezed into pre-pregnancy Capri jeans.

I am creating... nothing more than this blog entry.

I am going... to try to upload some recent pics of Katie.

I'm reading... What to Expect the First Year. In my *ahem* spare time.

I am hoping... I can get things figured out with going back to work and child care - and feel good about these decisions.

I am hearing... the husband playing video games and many, many motorcycles driving by outside today.

Around the house... it definitely needs some work - some picking up and more organizing from the move.

One of my favorite things... smores. Yum.

A few plans for the rest of the week... laundry, take care of Katie-bean, dishes, bottles, maybe some grocery shopping, and perhaps some wedding dress shopping with the SIL tomorrow.

A picture to share...


a smile caught on camera...

1 comment:

Staci said...

I loved your post. Been thinking about you lately; hope all is going well with you. The picture of Katie is precious!