Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Thoughts


all images courtesy of houzz.com

I'm terribly tired. And I'm not sure why. Katie has been sleeping through the night for the last week or so. *knock on wood* I'm blaming the time change (yes, from last week). The shorter days. It being almost dark when I get out of work at 4:30. And the weather.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Well, I'm excited every year, but this year is doubly exciting. It will be our first Christmas with Katie, as well as the first Christmas in our new house. And also, our first Christmas with family coming. I guess that makes it triply exciting. I'll share a little secret with you - I think I might start decorating before Thanksgiving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried Cream of Wheat for the first time recently, and mmm, mmm, good! I actually prefer the consistency to oatmeal. Maple and Brown Sugar flavored, please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm also a little sad about Christmas. With a new baby, daycare expenses, new home expenses, and working part-time vs. full-time, this Christmas is going to be a little tight. I don't care what I get, and honestly, I don't need anything (ok, maybe a few new bras since our cat keeps finding mine and chewing through the straps), but I love to give.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been doing a lot of decorating to our home - in my head (and usually at 5 or 6 in the morning when I'm feeding the little one). I wish I had the time, the money, and the means to make it just as I see it in my mind. I've been frequenting a lot of inspiring blogs and decor sites lately, which just gives me the decorating itch even more.










No comments: