(Holy Moses, I really don't know where the last month went to...I'm blaming the holidays!)
What are you up to at seven months?
- You are a pro at the rolling over thing, though you definitely prefer the back to the belly method. You've gone from your belly to your back a few times, but you're still trying to master that one completely.
- You are so vocal - you love to screech, scream, squeal, sing, and tell. However, you have the sweetest, softest little voice at times, which I just adore. You've got the baba, dada sounds down. We're stilling working on mama (Momma), though.
- You're enjoying your new bouncy seat, though you prefer to rock in it than jump. You'll hold onto the toy bar and "rock out." Mom won't admit that she was worried that you might get whiplash the first time she saw you doing it.
- You're sitting up!!! Mom had a secret goal to have you sitting for Christmas, as she thought it would be need to have you sit and open gifts. Well, Mom also knows that babies have their own schedule, so I let you do your thing. Lo and behold, guess who was sitting by herself on Christmas day??!!
- We enjoyed celebrating your first Christmas with you. You definitely enjoyed the wrapping paper over most gifts. :)
- You're eating more and more foods, and are VERY interested in what everyone else is eating. You're really getting a handle on the sippy cup, too.
- You LOVE cats and dogs. Even if they're on a commercial on tv. You will get really excited and fake cough at them. You also adore your stuffed animals, and will hug and cuddle with them. Too sweet.
- You are turning into a Daddy's girl. You just love your Dad. And he loves you, too.