Friday, March 25, 2011

Techie Girl

Here's a conversation I had recently with Katie:

Katie: Momma's iPad? (as she glances at my night stand)
Me: Yes, that is Momma's iPad.
Katie: Katie use it?
Me: Would you like to use it?
Katie: Yes. 
Me: What would you like to do on it?
Katie: Play game.
Me: Play game? (usually she watches movies/nursery rhyme clips on You Tube).
Katie: Yes. Angry Birds.

 featured on www.ohdeedoh.com

And you should see this kid on the iPad  - she knows exactly how to use it - how to get to You Tube and play her saved favorite movies, how to get to her apps, and now, how to play Angry Birds. Though she is always flinging the little buggers backward. She's a little techie girl - she takes after her father that way.

***

In other news, I think I have a bit of a stomach bug. My tummy hasn't been feeling quite right for a couple of days. Thus, I'm sticking to a bland diet of toast, bananas, applesauce, and water. Let me tell you, I'm starving! I have a doctor's appointment for the baby today, so I'll ask about it just to be sure. I'm also making them hoping they will give me a scheduled date for my c-section. It's hard to plan when you don't know what you're planning around. And the time is just flying by! I'm 32 weeks - eek!

No comments: