Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life

I'm back...and then I'm not. Life has been busy and hectic, for sure.

Our dog has been ill, and it took a couple of months before the doctors were able to provide us with a diagnosis.

I've had some medical issues of my own.

We've been planning and getting ready for the infamous Halloween Party. It's been 4 years since our last event, and while I'm looking forward to it, I'll be glad when it's done and we can have our routine back.

And then you've got life with two young children, which just keeps things crazyfunmessytiring...to name a few. I can't seem to keep up with the house these days with a one and three year old running around. Who am I kidding, the house chores never seem to be completely caught up. I guess I am just noticing it more these days.

So, I'll be back soon...with more specific updates and details on the above... and really, I will be back soon. I'm realizing more and more that I need to carve out some time for "me" each day, and writing has always been something I've enjoyed. I'm looking forward to getting one (or both!) of these under the Christmas Tree this year:





Things are crazy busy, but I don't want to forget the little things, and the big things, that go on. And I think it will be important to take the time to slow down for a bit each day, reflect, and write down the things that will one day be memories.  


No comments: