This weekend went by way too fast.
Some things that have made me happy this weekend:
2. Meeting some new friends.
3. Sleeping in.
4. Walking downtown with the hubby and checking out a little store I've been wanting to go into for a while now.
5. Loving said little store. They had beautiful matrushkas (or nesting dolls).
6. Cuddling with my cat, Chloe.
7. Having my sister-in-law surprise me with dinner - falafel wraps from a local Lebanese Restaurant. Mmmm.
8. Creating a scrapbook layout, and in a half hour no less!
9. Spending time with family - driving, eating, shopping, and laughing.
10. Finding the perfect tall white shelf for my scrapping area. Once I've put it together I'll post a picture.
How was your weekend?