Sunday, July 27, 2008

Things that make me happy.

This weekend went by way too fast.

Some things that have made me happy this weekend:

1. Blogging
2. Meeting some new friends.
3. Sleeping in.
4. Walking downtown with the hubby and checking out a little store I've been wanting to go into for a while now.
5. Loving said little store. They had beautiful matrushkas (or nesting dolls).
6. Cuddling with my cat, Chloe.
7. Having my sister-in-law surprise me with dinner - falafel wraps from a local Lebanese Restaurant. Mmmm.
8. Creating a scrapbook layout, and in a half hour no less!



















9. Spending time with family - driving, eating, shopping, and laughing.
10. Finding the perfect tall white shelf for my scrapping area. Once I've put it together I'll post a picture.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! Fantastic that you had such a great weekend! :)

dani said...

thanks for the birthday love on my blog!! :)

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj