It's been a rough week.
I started bleeding again last Saturday.
Ernie left for an out of town business trip Sunday night.
I saw my OB on Monday, who ordered an in-depth ultrasound for next Tuesday, and until then (at least) bed rest once again.
My father-in-law had more testing this week for the potential blood clot in his lungs. Wednesday's test looked good, and he seemed to be in the clear, but his doctor called him today wanting more tests. The tests came back showing that he does indeed have a blood clot in his lungs, and will most likely need surgery next week.
I would love your thoughts and prayers during this time. Prayers that everything is okay with the baby, and this pregnancy. The doctor thinks it may be a placenta problem, in which case I will be on bed rest until it either corrects itself or until I deliver the baby. Either way, I'm only given 12 weeks from my job under the Family Medical Leave Act, and if I'm out after that, I'll probably be terminated from my job. I'm hoping and praying for good news on Tuesday all around, and to be honest, just want to know what's going on.
Please offer prayers up for Ernie's dad as well. This is a scary and trying time for the family. Please pray for strength, ease of fears, and trust in the doctors, including the big one upstairs.
Hubby should be home in about an hour, and I can't wait! It's been a long week, home alone, dealing with all of the what ifs. I can't wait to wrap my arms around him!