25 Random Things about me:
1. I'm currently (almost) 5 months pregnant with our first child - a daughter. I'm also currently on bed rest until further notice. :(
2. I love creating, and can't wait until I can start scrapbooking again.
3. I taught myself how to knit a few years ago.
4. According to my husband, I keep a lot of piles around the house, which drives him crazy.
5. I have my belly button pierced.
6. I videotaped the birth of my first nephew, Luke, and was the first to hold my second nephew, Noah, when my sister had a c-section.
7. I wish I were more organized, and this is my big goal for 2009 (once I'm off bed rest and hopefully before the baby comes).
8. I've never been a big tv watcher. But with being on bed rest, tv has become a second friend, helping to pass the time. As a result, I currently have must-have shows to watch M-Th; The Bachelor and True Beauty on Mondays, American Idol on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice on Thursdays.
9. My husband makes the absolute best shrimp scampi I have ever tasted.
10. I separate my eyelashes with a push-pin tack after applying mascara.
11. I once was a Barbie Model for Mattel.
12. I'm looking forward to when we can have our own home one day.
13. Oatmeal raisin cookies are my favorite kind of cookie.
14. I miss my Mom's cooking.
15. I have always wanted to be a hip hop dancer, but never pursued this more than having dance competitions in the basement with my cousins when I was young, and dancing in my high school talent show.
16. One can usually catch me writing "in the air" at any given moment. A habit I've had for a long time. I think I'm obsessed with people's handwriting.
17. During this pregnancy I'm craving all the things I can't have - a glass of wine, feta cheese, a good deli sandwich, coffee, and coke.
18. Truth be told, I sneak a sip of Ernie's Coke when he has it. :)
19. I wish I had better fashion style.
20. My favorite authors are Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks.
21. I have a very difficult time remembering movie titles and street names.
22. Home Goods is one of my favorite stores.
23. This one time when I was little, I had the chicken pox. And they itched really bad. I cried. Then I peed my pants. lol
24. I've never broken a bone before. *knock on wood*
25. We have a "pet" squirrel we named Rosco. Sometimes I feed him Lucky Charms.