Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some things that I love

for our little girl...


1. These blocks and jingle ball from The Polka Dot Tot Spot. I just love the colors of pink and green together, and these fabrics are just gorgeous! Unfortunately Heather tells me she purchased the fabric from Hobby Lobby, which we don't have around here. But, it definitely gives me some ideas on what I would like to do for this little one's room. I may even have to see if my mother or mother-in-law can create a quilt with this color combo. And I may even, ahem, see if my MIL can and will create the nursery bedding as I haven't seen anything I love yet.




2. This adorable pirate onesie from Urchin Uprising. What could be more perfect for a little girl born to parents who had a pirate-themed wedding? Yarr!!



3. I'm not sure if I adore this knit hat from tiny toppers, or the darling photo more! How cute is that baby?!



4. And I am loving little baby booties! My mother-in-law is looking for a pattern, and is thinking of making tons of booties for this little one. A girl can never have too many shoes, right?





Mary Janes by Gracious May. Becky Baby Bootie by Sugar Plum Tree. Mary Jane with T-strap pattern by Precious Patterns.


We're seeing a lot of pink these days!

Off to the in-laws. The doctor gave me permission to travel the 10 minutes to their house every few weeks or so. I'm so excited for a change of scenery and some lovely food - turkey and ham dinner, with chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookies for dessert! Yum!


No comments: