Monday, January 12, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day.


We will be heading to the hospital tomorrow for the ultrasound that will hopefully give us some insight into what is causing the bleeding. I'm hoping and praying for good news, and that everything is okay, or can be at least managed and/or monitored with high chances for a good outcome. Especially since I've been feeling a little bit more yucky the last 2 days.

We're also hoping the little one cooperates so we can find out if it's a boy or girl!!

If you wouldn't mind sending some good thoughts and prayers our way, I would really appreciate it.

I'll write again with an update, and hopefully after tomorrow I can get back to some more regular (non-pregnancy related) blog posts. My heart and mind have just been wrapped around all of this - wondering, wishing, praying. I hope we have some answers tomorrow.

No comments: