craft details available at Marth Stewart Living
Happy Monday, and happy first
Time does seem to be going a little quicker these days. I'm looking forward to our next ultrasound appointment on 2/10. I'm hoping and praying really hard that perhaps, perhaps the placenta previa has corrected itself already, and I'm also hoping for some good news/updates in regards to the last ultrasound.
My heart is sort of heavy today. Lately it seems as though my online world is filled with tragic news of babies who have passed - in the womb, shortly after birth, or unexpectedly in the first few years of their short lives. Or of babies and children who are fighting for their lives. It seems as though I end each day with another child or family that I'm praying for. And while I don't mind praying for these families, the reasons for my prayers just breaks my heart.
I think it's important to remember to make the most of each day that we have, for we never know when it could be our, or a loved one's, last.
Phew, onto another topic, a bit more light-hearted perhaps?
I was tagged by Amber on her blog, so here goes:
1. When you are tagged you are asked to list eight random facts about yourself and post them on your blog for visitors to enjoy.
2. Tag eight of your blogging friends and leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to join in the fun if they have the opportunity. (If not, that's okay. They can still enjoy the random facts everyone shares :)
1. I love mugs. I sometimes have to talk myself out of purchasing a new one, simply because I have too many as it is.
2. I love, love, love the Queso Dip from Ruby Tuesday's - sometimes I order it as my entire meal. (And I'm really craving this now!)
3. Ellen DeGeneres cracks me up.
4. I can't see very well without wearing my contacts. (And to think I waited until I was 25 years old to get them)! One of my contacts is specially made for my eye.
5. I'm currently obsessed (and stressed) about finding a new apartment to rent, that meets our needs and budget.
6. I have sensitive skin, and a sensitive tummy.
7. This site, Cake Wrecks, completely cracks me up. Warning: Addiction and loss of valuable time may result from viewing this site.
8. I'm trying to be less of a gossip girl, and am attempting to stick to the motto, "If you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!" I'm tired of the drama, sometimes, and I get pulled in very easily to gossip stuff.
I'm not going to tag 8 specific people, but if you want to play along, please do! Just leave me a comment and let me know so that I can check out your list, too.