At four months, you:
- are 25 ½ inches long, which puts you in the 90th percentile for height. I think you’re going to be tall like your Daddy.
- weigh 16.10 lbs, which puts you in the 95th percentile for weight!
- have had your first cold. Your friends at daycare are really good about sharing. :)
- smile all the time. I can always get a smile out of you when I make a kissing noise at you. I’ve also been able to get you to chuckle a few times. Still waiting on that first belly laugh, though.
- enjoy playing in your exersaucer.
- have been sitting in your high chair at dinner time with Mom and Dad. The first time we put you in it, you barely moved a muscle. I think you were a little unsure about it. Dad started playing and joking around with you, and you were comfortable in no time.
- still eat 5 oz. every 2 ½ hours – except at bedtime. You still only wake once or twice in the night.
- wore your first pigtails! - thanks to your daycare provider (hehe, Daddy couldn't blame Mommy)
- continue to have wild and crazy hair - Daddy calls it "orangutan hair"
- have rolled onto your side.
I love you, little girl. More than anything in this world.