Friday, November 19, 2010

Using Shutterfly this Holiday Season

Can I just tell you how excited I am for Christmas? I've been looking forward to it since October. And between you and me, I've actually been holding myself back from putting the Christmas decorations up since Halloween.

Not only have I been just thinking about Christmas decor, but I've also been thinking ahead and planning Christmas gifts, Holiday cards, and Christmas dinner (along with a week's worth of meals while I'll be hosting family).

Speaking of holiday cards, I'll be using Shutterfly to order mine. I've used Shutterfly in the past for printing photos, making Photo Books, as well as ordering Wall Calendars as holiday gifts for family (trust me, the calendars are a huge hit!), and have always been impressed by the quality and service I've received.

I'm not sure if I'll go with a single photo card layout, or use multiple photos. Last year we did the single photo layout with a picture of our daughter sitting in Santa's (Daddy's) lap. Whichever we decide, Shutterfly offers so many different options. I've been perusing the options, and have picked out some of my favorites.



Sweet Holly Story Card
I love this idea!! It's a folded card, with room inside to include pictures and updates of each family member. How clever!



With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
I love the black and white photos against the green and red. Simple and elegant.


Top Ten Moments Christmas Card
I really like how unique this card is, and how it highlights the major events of the past year. Forget about writing that Christmas letter - send this card instead!



Retro Snowflake Bursts Christmas Photo Card
I adore the colors and layout of this card.


Shutterfly also has some great gift ideas. Look at these beautiful ornaments:




Or how about a photo mug for that coffee or tea drinker on your list?




There are so many different options for all of your holiday needs. You should visit Shutterfly today and take a look around. Start on those holiday cards now before the holiday season gets too busy. And start crossing some of those people off your Christmas List with some personal gift ideas, like the photo ornaments or mugs.

In case you didn't know, there are only 35 days left until Christmas!!


*Want to get 50 free Holiday cards from Shutterfly? Go here!!


No comments: