Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Very, very Pinteresting

I've recently discovered and become addicted to have fallen in love with Pinterest.

Pinterest is a great place to share things you've found and love out there in internet land. It's also a great place to discover new and inspirational ideas. Pinterest says, "Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste."

For example, here are some of the things I've "pinned" or tagged on my boards.






Love this idea for a small entry. I need a tall, thin table like that.



Love this oar shelf - how clever!



Isn't this a ingenious way to display your children's art work? Bye-bye clutter!




Isn't this just darling for a nursery?



Speaking of nurseries, isn't this one gorgeous? 


I am the type to always have multiple tabs open on my browser as I peruse blogland and the internet, and stumble upon inspiration and ideas I want to try. My bookmark folder is insanely long. My solution now? Pinterest! When I discover something I want to remember/view again later, I can simply pin it on one of my boards, and voila - it's saved and organized for me!

Interested? If so, come visit me!  Better yet, sign up!! 
(And let me know you did!)




No comments: