Friday, February 18, 2011

Five for Friday

I'm 27 weeks along in my pregnancy, as of yesterday. In just 12 weeks, we'll be welcoming our newest bundle of joy into our lives! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. It will be a big transition for everyone. I worry about how it will impact Katie. She's such a Mommy's girl, and I don't want her to feel as though she's loved any less. And then there's the dog puppy, aka the 9 month old goofy beast of an animal. And of course, how about Mom and Dad? It'll be a juggle of new roles, different routines, less sleep, etc. I'm hoping for a somewhat smooth transition for all.

.....

I'm extremely stuffy these last few days. (It doesn't help that there isn't a window in my office). And I'm starting to having some mild swelling in my hands and feet. Other than some minor aches and pains related to pregnancy, I'm feeling pretty good. I have my next doctor's appointment next week, along with the dreaded glucose test. Hopefully I'll pass it this time on the first try, and won't need to go in for the 3 hour test.

.....

Have you tried these yet? Delicious! I stuck them in hubby's stocking at Christmas, and was hesitant to try them, but they're actually really good. They're not really all that hot and spicy  - even Katie likes them. Be warned, they are addicting!

.....

Spring is in the air! I finally found my winter coat (the outside liner), and then the last few days it's been in the 50's! I love it. It gives me inspiration to clean and organize, and totally get into that spring cleaning thing. I can't wait to be able to spend time outdoors again.

.....

The other day I was driving with Katie in the car. I asked her, "Katie, what are you doing?" Her response? "Picking nose."   ha!

.....

No comments: