- Swollen ankles and feet, which I know will be a thousand times worse after delivery. I do not like it now, and I will not like it then.
- Congestion. According to BabyCenter, "About 20 to 30 percent of pregnant women have congestion without having allergies or a viral infection like the common cold. This condition even has a name: rhinitis of pregnancy." Bonus! It has a name!
- Round. Ligament. Pain. I notice it more on my right side, especially when I'm putting more weight on that side when I sit, or when I sleep.
- Head rush. Bending over to pick something up off the floor sends all the blood rushing to my head. Not a good thing.
- Trouble Sleeping. Toss and turn. Check clock Flip pillow. Check Clock. Legs out from under the covers. Check Clock. Legs back in. Check clock. Nudge hubby because he's snoring. Check clock. Oy.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Five for Friday - Mommy Woes
Five for Friday - Mommy/Pregnancy Woes...can you tell I'm nearing the end of this pregnancy?