Thursday, April 7, 2011

Katie-isms

Just a few Katie-isms I want to jot down before I forget.

  • When Katie is taking a bubble bath, she likes to take a handful of bubbles and slather them on her chin. She then says, "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Ho-Ho."
  • Speaking of bath time, beforehand Katie likes to weigh herself on the bathroom scale. I frequently tell her how much she weighs, which ranges between 27-29 lbs. Now Katie will weigh herself, and proclaim, "9 pounds!"
  • When we leave the house each morning, Katie will say, "Bye house, see you ta-mellow"  When I repeat or try to correct her, saying "tomorrow," she will adamantly say, "No. Mellow!" Apparently our house reminds her of marshmallows? 
  • I've recently introduced an umbrella to Katie (you know what they say, "April Showers bring May Flowers). Katie however, refers to it as "Cinderella." 

And on another note, a conversation between me and my husband:

Me: "I'm only one person."
(After a moment of silence) Husband: "Well, technically you're two right now."

:)

Not for long!


     

    No comments: