Friday, November 21, 2014

My Favorite Things

I'm excited to participate in 320 Sycamore’s My Favorite Things 2014 linking event! Be sure to check it out.



 
 
 
 
Here are some of my favorite things:
 
 
 

 
1. Essie Nail Polish in "Ballet Slippers."
  It provides a soft pink color on my nails, that I love.
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. My Keurig.
 I am the only coffee drinker in my household, so this is perfect. And it is great for when guests come over - I love that each person can make their own drink selection, from decaf to tea or apple cider to hot chocolate!

 
 
 
 I currently have the one below and the "my other half" bangle. I wear them together (I think the more you have, the better they look). They add such a nice statement to one's wardrobe, and are offered at an incredible price!
 

 
 
 
 

 I love the world of pinterest - I use it especially for  birthday party planning, craft ideas, and home décor inspiration. Love, love, love! Feel free to follow me on pinterest - JodiB




 

 I use this every single day. My face does not feel clean without this as part of my beauty routine. It is the perfect gentle exfoliate.
 
 
 
 
 This exact one was gifted to me by my sister and her fiancé. I love that it plugs in, offers a warm glow via the light inside, and that I can use (and reuse) so many different scents. I enjoy something fruity in the warm months, and a cherry or vanilla in the winter. This has my whole house smelling delicious in a matter of minutes.

 
 
 
 I never thought I would say that I love a vacuum, but I am seriously in love with this vacuum. Yes, they may seem pricey, but we were going through a $100 vacuum every year, so this was worth the investment. We're going on 2 years of owning this, and this vacuum is still amazing. It is perfect for rugs and hard floors. It sucks up dirt and dog hair like nobody's business. It is also good for cleaning the couch on a regular basis, and reaching those cobwebs that appear in the corners of a room. ;)




 
Now that you know some of my favorite things, I'd love to know yours!! I'm always interested in finding something new to love and make life easier.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so going to get the St. Ives! I love your list of favorites!
Shelia @ House of Highlands

Melissa said...

That nail polish is so pretty! Thanks for joining us :)