Monday, December 29, 2008

Update

I had my doctor's appointment this morning, and everything looked/sounded great. The doctor took me off bed rest, and I'm to return to work on Wednesday. This will give me a day and a half to slowly get back into the swing of things before heading back into the office on Wednesday. I have Thursday off for New Years, and then back to work on Friday before the weekend. I'm thankful for a holiday smack dab in the middle of the week so I'm not thrust back into work and everything full swing. I'm still very nervous about doing too much, but am trusting in God's plan.

My next ultrasound/blood work/doctor's visit is January 12th, and hopefully if this little one cooperates we'll be able to find out what we're having. So excited for that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that everything is going OK for you. I've been thinking about you and I hope that everything starts going more smoothly for you!!!

Jodi said...

Thanks, girl.

Lana said...

Glad to hear that things seem to be going well for you and the little baby! :)