Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quick update



Baby looks well. Placenta previa looks...well complete. The ultrasound tech said there's no question I have complete previa, but offered me lots of reassurance on how often he sees it and how it shouldn't cause many problems (unless there is placental abruption) especially since I'm already scheduled for a c-section.

So, I'm just trying to take it a little easy for the remainder of the pregnancy - minimizing lifting, including that of Katie. It can be difficult sometimes, but we get lots of snuggle time on the couch and such. She's also loving the increased independence, like walking to and from the car while holding my hand.

Thank you for the support and prayers.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Great update! You are in our daily prayers.

Jodi said...

Thank you so much, Staci.