Friday, June 27, 2014

Taking Stock

Following in Kate's footsteps today. Via the small things blog here. 


Making : memories with the littles. I hope.
Cooking : nothing. my husband does all the cooking. bless him.
Drinking : water (trying to drink more of this stuff), and wine. not together.
Reading: Two Kisses for Maddy by Matthew Logelin
Wanting: to lose about 8-10 pounds this summer. I can no longer blame my belly on post-baby.
Looking: like I need a hair cut. and more exercise. and more sleep.
Playing: Candy Crush as my down-time relaxer, late at night after the kids are in bed.
Wasting: time (always)
Sewing: nada. though I have a sewing machine, never used.
Wishing: I could spend more time outside, gardening.
Enjoying:the warmth of the sun on my skin, family gatherings, the laughter from my girls
Waiting: to finally get my contacts today - so much easier and more comfortable than glasses!
Liking: coral colored nail polish. Esse has the perfect shade, but I'm trying not to spend money.Wondering: what my girls will be like as they grow up.
Loving: pesto. hubby made this for me for dinner last night. yum.
Hoping: i'm doing ok at this parenting thing.
Needing: a day at the beach or ocean.
Smelling: my lunch.
Wearing: a sweater...it's cold in my office!
Noticing: the landscaping of people's homes.
Knowing: that when Katie starts kindergarten, how hard it will be for her...and me.
Thinking: about my next project.
Feeling: the need to be more organized.
Opening: our thoughts to another baby? we're still not sure. 



 Katie's ballet recital 2014

No comments: