Friday, May 23, 2014

This and That Thursday

on a Friday...

---------------------------

Just sitting here at my desk feeling anxious and worn down. Not quite sure as to why, but feel like I've got a lot on my mind right now. Some at the surface and some deep thoughts that I'm not even sure of yet. Just feeling, meh. Stressed a bit. This time of year I'm always feeling like I need to DO more, and that is of course mixed with all of the things that already fill up the calendar. Bleh. 
Things I want to do: 
  • spring cleaning
  • outdoor gardening
  • writing
  • reading
  • organizing
  • purging
  • decorating
  • creating
  • documenting
Between the busyness of life, kids, home, appointments, school ending, summer starting, graduations, birthdays, dance recitals, etc. etc., it just feels there is never enough time in a day. I'm sure you all can relate!

------------------------------
 
I have a feeling it is going to be a short summer in some regards, and a long summer in others. Exploring all options to get through it, and enjoy it at the same time. Feel free to send me luck, prayers, and any extra money you have lying around. ;)

------------------------------

Finally figuring out what I would like to do in creating an etsy shop. I've known my "idea" for a long time, but wasn't quite sure how to "endorse" it, but I think I'm getting there. Stay tuned!

------------------------------

I'm noticing my body have some "allergy" type of reactions recently. My face sometimes will feel hot and itchy. Today it was my face, stomach, and back. Not sure what the trigger is. 

------------------------------
 
 I'm not generally an ice cream gal, but I love eating it in the summer. My favorite go-to flavors are coffee and black rasberry. If it's soft-serve, I retreat to my youth and get bubblegum. :) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?


 

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I am a mint chocolate chip girl. Yum...ice cream.